“Create a SHIFT Now!” VIP Day
For busy women who want fast results in a private intensive.
If you’re not taking the actions you know you need to take. . .
If you do take those actions now and then, but don’t sustain it. . .
Or if it feels like what you’re doing takes a lot out of you. . .
There’s a reason for that on an internal level. When you get clear on what your block is, you’re able to clear it up – which means your actions become easier, your confidence increases, and you start to see the results you’ve been looking for.
In a private, custom-designed, 3-hour VIP Day, you will get clarity on what’s hanging you up. You’ll also MOVE one of your major blocks, create an action plan to achieve a specific result you want, and learn how to take action with EASE – so you can handle the day-to-day stresses in your business differently (meaning, you don’t let the stresses stop you).
The “Create a SHIFT Now!” VIP Day is for you if. . .
- You have one very specific thing you want to shift now.
- You want fast results.
- You’re already in a coaching program, but you’re not getting the results you want.
- You know there’s something you’re hung up on, though you may not be sure exactly what that something is.
Here’s just a sample of what you can do during your VIP Day. . .
- Conquer procrastination
- Improve Sales Conversations
- Untangle relationship issues
- Create an action plan for a specific result
- Get aligned physically, mentally and spiritually
- Reconnect with yourself, your joy, your confidence, and what’s truly important to you
- Get to the bottom of your relationship with money – and improve that relationship, so you can make more of it!
- Increase joy in your business (and your life)
Thinking about a VIP Day?
Schedule a complimentary Discovery Session with me by filling out the form below. We’ll talk about what you’re looking for, go over the details of a VIP Day, and see if we’re a good fit for each other.
(There’s no obligation to sign up for the VIP Day if you grab a Discovery Session – I really do want this to be a good match for both of us. If I feel like you need something else, I’ll be honest with you.)